Facility Manager Vacancy at Abuja Central Park
Abuja Central Park is a family-oriented recreational park. The Park offers a varied range of exciting sporting and recreational activities, which include Go-kart racing, paintball, bubble soccer and chess. The Park is also home to outdoor Restaurants and Grills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities.
- You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Responsible for daily inspection and supervise Preventive Maintenance plans for the park
- Oversee the correction of maintenance issues that relate to the interior space and exterior of the building, as applicable.
- Manage property to identify, prevent, address, and eliminate all environmental, health and safety issues.
- Conduct regular periodic fire and life safety inspections.
- Provide for records destruction services as needed to protect proprietary information.
- Monitor utility usage and make adjustments in usage patterns to minimize costs
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
Required Education and Qualification
- B.Sc/BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as subject of the mail e.g: “Facility Manager”.