Volunteer wanted at Child Mortality Control and Eradication Foundation
Child Mortality Control and Eradication Foundation is a not for profit, Non- governmental organisation focused at improving the health status of children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer
- Support the implementation of CMCEF MHPSS programmes for internally displaced persons (IDPs).
- Provide technical assistance to CMCEF sub office and implementing partners in the implementation and integration of MHPSS into all programmes.
- Conduct MHPSS needs assessment in target locations
- Provide support using community based approaches following Inter-Agency Standing Committee (IASC) guidelines.
- Assist in managing child friendly spaces in target locations
- Foster vocational and educational training for recipients of MHPSS
- Work with other partners to advocate for access of internally displayed persons and other Persons of concern to local mental health services and inclusion in government policies related to MHPSS.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org