Operations Intern Vacancy at Pact West Africa (Nigeria)
Pact West Africa (Nigeria) is a Country Office of Pact, an international non-governmental and non-profit organization with its headquarters in Washington, DC. We envision a world where everyone owns their own future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant.
We seek a highly experienced and qualified candidate to fill the below position:
Job Title: Operations Intern
- Supports general office functions including administrative, logistics, procurement and maintenance of assets. She/he helps ensure that office communications run smoothly, both internally, with beneficiaries and the general public.
- Support the inventory management system of the organization by monitoring stock of supplies, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Provide facility management support to the organization.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments when necessary.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Assist in staff and visitors’ travel management within the country and out.
- Assist with the update of all maintenance records on all equipment.
- Carry out asset verification on a regular basis and maintain an accurate assets register.
- Provides support in organising travel and stay (hotel reservations) for project staff
- Support the operations unit in maintenance and repair or replacement of equipment.
- Carry out market survey and review of submitted quotations
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Marketing or any related degree.
- 1 year post NYSC experience in similar role.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Proficient in the use and application of Microsoft office package.
- Ability and willingness to learn and advance on the job.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume/CV and Cover letter on their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail
- The deadline for submission is close of business on the above stated date, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
- All CV/Resume/Applications Must be in either Word format or PDF.
- Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.