Security and Environmental Supervisor Job at Willco Property Management
Willco Property Management, is a leading property servicing company, providing service excellence in integrated facilities management, property management and maintenance solutions via our corporate divisions; WPM & WMS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security and Environmental Supervisor
- We are looking for a smart, agile and confident Security and Environmental Supervisor to manage security and environmental operations at our Client’s property. The ideal candidate will:
- Oversee daily security and environmental operations for the our client’s estate
- Plan, direct and coordinate security activities in the estate
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify potential risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure effective security processes by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras and the use technology to enhance security for the estate
- Develop and implement preventive measures against accidents, thefts and other security risks
- Identify, investigate, resolve and report security breaches, accidents, complaints, criminal activities in the estate
- Ensure strict compliance of the applicable policies by all residents, homeowners and visitors as approved by the executives in the estate’s security policy
- Conduct periodic performance management and evaluations to ensure strict compliance to the security SOW and estate’s security policy.
- Conduct regular patrols of the estate to identify security lapses for punitive measures where applicable
- Manage/ monitor security staff attendance for every shift and ensuring all beats are covered
- Handle certain administrative tasks, such as preparing and presenting reports, attending residents’ association meetings, informing residents of developments via and real time communication as they occur
- Communicate security status, updates and actual or potential challenges to the Facility Manager and Security committee
- Coordinate all aspects of pollution control , waste management and general cleanliness of the estate
- Develop and implement environmental strategies and action plans, to ensure the estate is clean at all times
Qualification and Required Skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent portfolio with proven track record of successful security supervision
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise judgement quickly and effectively
- A first Degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in security and facilities operations
Application Closing Date
18th January 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Security and Environmental Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.