Administrative Secretary Role at Airtrace Solutions Limited
irtrace Solutions Limited is a firm committed to delivering products and services of the highest internationally accepted standards. At Airtrace Solutions Limited, we are focused on innovation, continuous strive to differentiate ourselves from other organizations worldwide with our constant drive for improving our standards and we can do the same for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
As an administrative secretary, your job description includes:
- The use of various software packages (including Excel, Access and Powerpoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentations
- Managing and maintaining budgets and carry out invoicing
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person
- Directing visitors to the various offices and department.
- Maintaining security by following procedures.
- Maintaining safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Arranging in-house and external events
- Writing letters, proposals and cost estimates
- Running basic errands
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system.
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems
- Keep notes and arrange appointments
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes.
- Book meeting room and conference facilities
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org