Current Vacancies at ITEX Integrated Services Limited
- Ensure proper record of terminal activity is maintained.
- Prepare and send weekly report of terminal activity to banks.
- Spooling of report and data
- Ensure the field reports are validated and sent to Supervisors as and when needed
- Ensure terminal record is updated
- Follow up on issues escalated to bank
- Ensure complete merchant details are registered and seen on our data base
Required Skills and Experience
- B.Sc degree in any related field.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of progressively responsible work experience.
- Experience in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint, databases, the Internet and electronic media applications is required.
- An understanding of data protection principles and the need for confidentiality
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- The Front Desk Officer is to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our main entrance. You will be the face of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests
- Answer all the customers’ questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage related outgoing mail
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies
- Make supply orders when needed
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting with a variety of related administrative tasks.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- HND or B.Sc (Must Have Finished NYSC)
- Minimum of 3Years work experience.
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- High level of Confidentiality
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the mail