Latest Vacancies at Rossland Group
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- The procurement officer, also known as a purchasing manager, will play an important role of making wise purchases of goods or services to resell or use. He/her duty is integral to our organization’s success.
- Must have 2 years & above work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
The Business development officer will deal the three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping
- Minimum of a first degree or equivalent in marketing or related field
- Master’s will be an added advantage
- Must be a resident of Abuja or willing to relocate.
- 3-5 years proven experience in Marketing and business development
- Have existing contacts
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the job
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Engineering background, and knowledge of oil and gas sector needed
Team members develop their skills:
- To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation.
- So, from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development officers must be sure to keep their customers happy. Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work.
- Business development professionals are also obligated to write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
The very competitive