Cost and Management Accountant Job at Electronic Payplus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost and Management Accountant
- Prepare management account and board financials for CFO’s review. 3 working days
- Carry out cost & budgetary control function.
- Preparation of company budget for review by the CFO.
- Negotiate vendors’ quotes to reduce cost.
- Prepare monthly Stock valuation report.
- Manage Fixed asset report and present asset report last working day of every month.
- Review daily transaction posting and raise necessary adjustments.
- Review Payroll and statutory remittance schedule 2 days upon receipt from HRA.
- Vet all bank charges and income for accuracy second working day of a new month.
- Drive monthly bank reconciliation and review bank reconciliation statement 3rd working day of a new month.
- Review & Submit accurate and complete bank balances report to HOD before 10am ;daily.
- Internal check of approval memos, cash advance and cash retirement forms for proper authorization, arithmetic accuracy, validate and ensure all expenses are wholly, necessarily and exclusively incurred for the purpose of the business.
- Handle loan financing activities for the company.
- Relate with external auditors on financial audit.
- Attendance of departmental quality meetings and technical meetings.
- Review ledger balances to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Develops cost card templates for pricing and performs periodic reviews to ensure appropriateness.
- Academic Qualification: B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Professional Qualification: ACA/ACCA/MBA
- Experience: 4 years experience.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should use the position they are applying for as the title of their email and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates residing in Surulere, Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encouraged to apply.