Current Job Vacancies at Simeon’s Pivot Resources
Simeon’s Pivot Resources – A Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Greet visitors and attend to customers needs.
- Respond to queries in person, via telephone or email
- Develop and implement office procedures
- Maintain general company record systems to uphold accurate files
- Compose letters, memos and emails
- Screen documents, book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying.
- B.Sc/HND in Secretarial Administration, Office Technology or in a Social Science
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Secretary
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge, Skills and Competence:
- Good organization skills.
- Good time management.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Process financial transactions related to office and project expenditures.
- maintain an effective filing system for financial transactions and project documents.
- Ensure accuracy of accounting entries and adequacy of supporting documents.
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial and analysis reports for management decision making purposes
- Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Carryout others accounting duties that may arise in the course of performing the above mentioned responsibilities.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 2 year(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Knowledge of the use of Accounting Software is a must.
- Must have a minimum qualification of HND / B SC in Accounting or related fields.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of accounting experience.
- Possession of any accounting certification can be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com with job role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th January, 2019.