Latest Vacancies at HRmadam Consulting
HRmadam Consulting – Our client is a Business platform enabling accelerated growth for young businesses, bridging the gap between young businesses, investors and highly experienced mentors especially in the digital technology space.They do this by providing flexible and on-demand co-working space, delivering world class training, mentorship and providing access to global network of investors.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Community Manager
The Community Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Customer relations – Delivering quality customer service, membership administration and social media engagement. Engaging with the member community to foster collaboration. Liaising with internal stakeholders and relaying customer feedback gained from online/offline conversations.
- Sales – Driving sales activities to grow the valley community, supporting the Founders and GM on all sales activities
- Marketing – Manage and grow organization’s presence through blogs, social media and other online outlets. Develop engaging content to market all our products.
- Ensure the website is up to date with current products and offerings.
- B.Sc Degree in relevant field
- 2-3 years working experience
- Prior experience in a sales role is a plus
- Prior experience working for a startup or a small business is a plus
- Social Media savvy
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
The ideal candidate must be:
- A self-starter
- People person
- Thick skinned
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Act as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments.
- Carry out research on market analysis and expansion
- Book and arrange travels, transport, and accommodation
- Remind the Executive Manager of important tasks and deadlines
- Type, compile and prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Manage stock and document them accordingly
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems
- Liaise with staffs, suppliers, and clients.
- 2 years post-graduate experience in similar role is required
- Researching skills
- Good numerical abilities
- Effective listening, Communication, and Interpersonal skill
- Excellent writing skill
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Administrative abilities
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Proficient in use of MS Office suites.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th January, 2019.