Recent Job Vacancies at Crown Tutors
Crown Tutors is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: ACCA/ICAN Lecturer
- We are looking for qualified ICAN/ATSWA members with excellent pass rate in achieving their qualification and also passionate about bringing high quality ACCA/ICAN/ATSWA training through wealth of teaching experience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To deliver high standards of teaching and learning and to monitor the assessment processes in accordance with the requirements of the awarding body and the college.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the subject through the application of the subject and evaluation process.
- To comply with student and course management procedures including administration such as the completion of registers.
- To design the module booklet to ensure effective learning and coverage in accordance with course outcomes and to liaise with the Course Coordinator and Director of Studies to ensure that it is cohesive and sensitive to student needs.
- To identify, share and embed good practice and resource in teaching, learning and assessment and subject leadership.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND and ICAN/ACCA Qualification.
- Two to five years of teaching experience with the mentioned awarding bodies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prepared to work with college policies
- Ability to manage the courses effectively
- Interpersonal skills and team work
Job Title: Administrative Staff
- Overseeing the planning, implementation, administration and evaluation of the professional programmes supported by Crown Academy as a Tutorial or Learning Provider,
- Assist in the development of short and long term strategies and plans for the programmes, marketing, promotion, tutorial delivery, and monitoring of all matters for the successful delivery of the programmes and customer satisfaction,
- Marketing, promotion, recruitment and administration of students,
- Sourcing of suitable lecturers and resource persons, maintaining close liaison with the lecturers and resource persons as well as students,
- Arranging lectures and designing effective lecture schedules/time tables that will ensure the delivery of lectures and classes efficiently and effectively,
- Administering and coordinating student recruitment, examinations and assessment activities.
- Monitoring developments with the various professional bodies relevant to Crown Academy, partners and collaborators and ensuring unbroken compliance and adherence to all applicable rules and regulations and agreements issued by or with the professional bodies, partners and collaborators,
- Liaising with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective students effectively,
- Making recommendations and contributing to the Business Development of the Professional Programmes in particular and Crown Academy in general,
- Organizing and facilitating promotional educational activities,
- Minimum qualification is Ordinary National Diploma in any Business related disciplines
- Ability to demonstrate sound understanding of ICAN/ACCA Professional programmes.
- Must be a good team player with outstanding communication skills and problem-solving mindset and a good knowledge of MS Office applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should indicate the subject they wish to lecture in the Subject line and attach a cover letter and Resume/CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 11th January 2019.