Recruitment For Interns at Welcome2Africa International
Welcome2Africa International is a private sector development company committed to the positive economic growth of Africa and from the get-go, founded upon the vision to redefine the image of Africa.
Welcome2Africa International develops and initiate a range of activities to catalyze and facilitate investment, trade and business/commercial interest into and across Africa – All with a current focus and commitment to the development and transformation of Africa’s Agribusiness sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Job Duration: 6 Months
- Founded upon the vision to redefine the image of Africa, Welcome2Africa International is a private sector development company committed to the positive economic growth of Africa.
- We specialize in convening finance and investment professionals, locally an internationally through conferences, trainings and seminars. –With a focus on Agribusiness.
- Welcome2Africa International is seeking innovative, passionate, determined interns who are keen to grow and improve their professional development. Whilst also increasing their chances of securing a position with Welcome2Africa International.
- We are looking for interns who wish to improve their skills in the following areas:
Other Duties Include
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information;
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage filesRun general industry related errands
- Manage databases and input information, data, and record
- Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms; update company calendars
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas Internship Benefits
- Gain valuable work experience
- Develop and refine skills
- Network with professionals in the field
- Stipend to cover your travel costs
- Transition into a job.
- High school degree or equivalent;must be enrolled in an accredited university/program to receive credit
- Proficient computer skills,including Microsoft Office Suite(Word,PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 18th January, 2019.
Note: You will not be considered if you do not send a Cover Letter.