Aviation G4 Engineer and Hawker Pilot Jobs at Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited
Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client, a leading provider in the oil and gas industry that provides a complete project package from initial planning through design, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning to start up, operations and maintenance, and if necessary to outage/shutdown.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aviation G4 Engineer and Hawker Pilot
- Testing aircraft to measure performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Maintaining the aircraft and carrying out regular inspections.
- The aerospace engineer will be responsible for designing, testing, manufacturing, and implementing new aircrafts, aerospace parts, and satellites.
- The aerospace engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting existing aircraft malfunctions, analysing aircraft structure for damage and potential malfunctions, and creating prototype models for testing.
- The ideal candidate will be a technically minded problem-solver, eager to use their mathematical and scientific abilities to build and solve air and space designs.
- A training experience or Check Airman rating will be an advantage.
- Operating experience in the Nigerian airspace.
- Accident-free history
- Current type rating/type recency or simulator within the last 6 months.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify malfunctions and sources and test solutions
- Aged below 60 years.
- Minimum Jet Time; 2500hrs.
- License Required: ATPL (A Nigerian ATPL will be preferred).
- Type rating Required: Hawker 900 XP.
- Experience required:At least 500 hours on the Hawker 900XP.
- Total Time: Minimum of 5000 hours Total time
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Engineering, or related field; Master’s degree in aerospace engineering preferred.
- Five (5) years’ previous experience as an aerospace engineer
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.