Job Openings at Afrinovation International Limited
Afrinovation International Limited is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Maintain of all sales records
- Develop and maintain hard and soft copy customer database
- Create and maintain a customer feedback system to monitor all complaints and ensure resolution
- Research new business opportunities and identify new project opportunities
- Relate with marketing team on sales leads/customer request.
- Cognate work experience as a Customer care Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create marketing campaign’s and day to day activities Including
- Developing relevant content, topics to reach the company’s target customers/clients
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in social ways while cultivating leads & sales.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, business development team etc.) to manage reputation, develop social media campaign, identify key players and coordinate actions and corporate marketing goals.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Develop weekly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the CEO.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer monthly reports to the CEO that outline necessary changes to the digital marketing.
- Give frequent up date to CEO
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2019.