Job Vacancies at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector.
We are looking for self-managed and result-oriented professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Power
- Suitable candidate will be directly reporting to the Head, Operations and Projects. He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical knowledge of the GENCOs and/or DISCOs.
- He/she must have ownership attribute, entrepreneurial and business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting and project needs and solutions
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
Qualifications And Experience
- B.Sc/ B.Eng /HND (Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or other related discipline) Masters, will be an Advantage
- Minimum of 8 years experience with Managerial skills.
- Must have experience in a servicing/Consulting firm
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability
Job Title: Head, Power Project
Job Description and Requirements
- The Head of Power Projects will have an above average knowledge of the projects and maintenance requirements of the power generation or transmission or distribution industry.
- He/She will be a graduate of Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering with upwards of ten years Project Management experience in the power industry.
- Suitable candidates will have well developed contacts in the industry and must have managed small, medium and large projects across the power chain.
- He/ She will be required to source for projects, supplies, prepare proposals and manage the implementation of the projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2019.