Nationwide recruitment for Business Development Executives at IStandwithIsrael
I Stand with Israel was established to Motivates, Inspires, Mobilize and give expression of Christian love and concern for the Jewish people and the state of Israel in recognizing the prophetic purpose of God coming to pass in our day and also recognizing our immense debt as Christians to our Jewish roots.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Our organization istandwithisrael have relationship with various Jewish and other international Outfits and we have established a Nationwide membership Network of Christians who will want to connect with Israel and Jewish people through a platform called Believers Friends of Israel Network with the purpose to enrolling hundreds of thousands of Nigerian Christians and to connect them with Israel and other Jews around the globe in every areas of human endeavors. And become Registered Members
- Also we are now positioned to be leading members as delegates to various international training, conferences and summit and on business and other related matters. also to be included will be regular special Jewish focus Pilgrimages to Holy Land.
- Consequently, we are calling for recruiting Business Development Executives in various part of Nigeria who will contribute to the recruitment and admission of members into the Network that will eventually enable them to get connected as well as developing varying business model for the organization activities.
- The Business Development Executive is responsible for acting as a liaison between the Istandwithisrael and prospective members and traveling Delegates.
- This position requires an individual who can work independently in recruiting Members and in collaboration with program Managers and State Chairs.
- The Business Development Executive will actively participates in advocating as well as marketing the organization services and working with a variety of chapters. Other duties determined necessary to maximize membership enrollment and retention will be assigned.
- The Business Development Executive is a representative of the organization within his/her jurisdiction and immediate environment and is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner consistent with the Christians ethics desire to promote a positive image and provide quality membership service.
- Successful experience in Advocacy, Mobilization, and communications
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment characteristic of an institution experiencing enrollment and program growth and program development
- Proven track record building relationships with Churches in local, regional or national settings
- Event planning experience
- Knowledge of financial aid policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational, and computer skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as required
- Availability to travel locally, regionally, and nationally as required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following below to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “2019 Business Development Executive” as subject of the mail.
- Your full name
- Marital Statue
- WhatsApp number
- Skype I.D or Zoom I.D.
- This is work from Home assignment and it’s performance and Commission based. We are engaging immediately but we must conduct interview with you either on Skype / Zoom or WhatsApp video chat if you have very strong internet connection in your area.
- Only those who follow the above instruction will be contacted
- For further enquiries you can call 09026766392