Current Vacancies at Technira Limited
Technira Limited – We deliver the world’s finest IT solutions to our customers, some of the biggest names in the business all over Nigeria. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team, and our own meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first class service, a rapid response to any request and around the clock dependability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
- Being the frontline staff of our business, you need to be polite and courteous to customers at all times and make sure you greet them while they arrive at your till and thank them once you have successfully handled their transaction.
- Under no circumstances you should leave your duty post without approval from your Supervisors.
- Customers don’t want to be served over a messy or dirty counter, so you are responsible for making sure your working area is clean and tidy.
- You must be fully aware of the products sold in our shop.
- You are not allowed to purchase any product without the consent of the Manager on duty.
- Ensure you have finished transaction with the customer prior to moving onto the next one.
- Ensure you collect right amount from customer while processing his bill.
- O’ Level or OND Holder
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van from the logistics & distribution department & Customer.
- Ensuring supply of stock to Customer upon proper scrutiny of the invoice, delivery notes and sales quotes issued.
- Do Continuous/perpetual physical verification of stock to ensure accuracy of book stock.
- Following proper ‘First in First Out’ system for rotation of inventory.
- Monitoring stock handling so as not to exceed the allowed % as per company norms on damages to products caused within the store which are controllable by you.
- Accountable for pilferages in store and is responsible to maintain maximum pilferage limits within the allowed % as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper filing of records and checking availability of records at all times.
- Providing data based on demand from management or the stock supervisor.
- Keeping the store in accordance to standards as prescribed by the company in a clean and tidy manner.
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular saleable stock.
- Ensuring all transaction documents are sent to Finance department on a daily basis.
- A skilled Male Store Keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Intereted applicant must possess OND in any Social Science fields with at least 2 years experience in warehousing
Job Title: Sales Officer
- Meet sales targets daily, weekly and Monthly
- Ability to close sales fast
- Territory Management and reports
- Competitors activities reports
- Daily and weekly sales report
- Retail sales skills
- OND in Sales related discipline with 3 years experience.
- Good experience in retail and cooperate sales
- Good team spirit
- Self motivation and self drive
- Ability to resolve challenges
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are currently looking for a smart, trainable and detailed Accounting graduate to fill an entry level Account Officer role
- This individual will be responsible for the following functions, among other accounting functions assigned to him/her.
- Preparation and processing of payments.
- Reconciliation of bank and cash accounts.
- Giving payment advice to vendors.
- Account reconciliation with vendors.
- Minimum of HND in Accounting
- Less than two (2) year related experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly efficient with figures.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office application.
- Ability to make use of accounting software will be a plus.
- Good time management skills.
- Should have an eye for details.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th February, 2019.