Job Vacancies at Avon Crowncaps and Containers Nigeria Limited
Avon Crowncaps and Containers Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of metal packaging products – a one stop shop for all your metal packaging requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems and perform repairs on press tools/dies. Verify dimensions of finished press tools/dies part to ensure they conform to specifications
- File and finish work pieces using the appropriate hand tools to ensure the products are smooth and that they fit together properly.
- Must have an OND/HND in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years working experience
- Ability to interpret engineering drawing.
Job Title: Production Planner
- Collaborate with marketing, quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Coordinating production work flow for one or multiple products
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Monitor jobs to ensure they finish on time
- Obtain output information (no. of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.) Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Must have a B.Eng/HND Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably from multinational food industry.
- Proven experience as Production Planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Working knowledge of MS office and ERP system(s)
- Good at Math and Statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skill
- Excellent communication abilities
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
- Oversees and monitors the inspection and testing of materials, parts, and products to ensure adherence to established Quality Standards
- Establishes inspection protocols and defines sampling procedures
- Coordinates departmental Food safety management system and Quality management system (FSMS/QMS).
- Must have a B.Sc in Basic Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Organizational skills with ability to identify and manage priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application/Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org