Vacancies at the Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative
Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, a microfinance institute whose Head office is located in Lagos is currently seeking to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
- To provide administrative and HR support to all units in the organization.
- Perform administrative work, including maintaining files/staff data and sorting mail for the Human Resources department.
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions.
- Assist in writing cheques for disbursement.
- Assist with trainings as organized by the department.
- Follow up on HR correspondence.
- Ensure staff documentation.
- Assist in administrative task as assigned by the administrative officer.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Human Resources.
- OND in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field is required
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft package
NGN30,000 per month.
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Akure, Owo – Ondo
Job Objective & Summary
- To source for and open new accounts, disburse and manage loans and ensure full repayment as at when due
- Attracts new customers to the business and maintain an excellent relationship with clients
- Analyze potential loan markets and development referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness while processing loan application of successful clients.
- Ensure client relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing client base and product’s volume of portfolio.
- Pursue the sourcing of new accounts and client/savings mobilization.
- Conducts pre-loan training, client and guarantor’s verification.
- Ensure an efficient and effective process in savings and repayment collections.
- Manage and follow up on loan to ensure prompt and due repayment, while preventing default.
- Efficiently and effectively manage defaults where they occur.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Relationship Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Basic computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV with the details of their address, qualification in the body of the mail to: [email protected] the job title and location of residence as the subject of the mail. For example; Human Resource Assistant- Ikeja, Lagos.
Application Deadline 17th January 2019.
Note: Only candidates residing on the mainland should apply.