Job Vacancies at Technology Distributions Limited
Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Executive
- Complete audits which are risk based and factually accurate in an efficient and effective manner;
- Identify the area of auditing and prepare audit calendar for the Financial year;
- Implementation of audit schedule by visiting respective units and carrying out audit as per schedule; Perform timely follow up of issues to ensure agreed actions have been effectively implemented;
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements in Internal Audit’s own processes and tools;
- Keep abreast of and share knowledge of business developments and initiatives;
- Compliance with statutory policies and rules;
- Review of company’s financial statements and analyze the lack of process;
- To ensure timely preparation of various reports;
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes and identify control weaknesses;
- Recommend commercially balanced, risk based solutions to identified issues.
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Report to Head of Audit about system audit results, and recommend changes in operations and sales activities.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with Head of audit.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related Social Sciences. (Good Knowledge of Accounting Software i.e Dynamix will be most preferable).
- Professional Qualification in Audit will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software (Dynamix) and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Ojo and Agege axis, Lagos
- Ensure timely product distribution, delivery& visibility for the brand within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure maintenance of assigned vehicle and give timely feedback on any mechanical fault detected.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Effect territory coverage and management.
- Prompt feedback to supervisor on market and trade intelligence.
- Ensure promotional items (materials) are issued to the right customers.
- Ensure adherence to redistribution standard
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management.
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate should have an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year relevant sales experience.
Condition of Service
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles with a valid driver’s license and LASRI
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2019.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.