Research & Administrative Assistant Role at HR Aid Consults
HR Aid Consults – Our client, a financial services and investment consultant is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research & Administrative Assistant
We are looking to hire a smart and pro-active Research and Administrative Assistant to support the business operations. The individual will:
- Manage the operations of the Green Investment club (TGIC)
- Take responsibility for content generation and digital marketing campaigns
- Manage investment pipeline and research as required for TGIC
- Manage member community on Facebook and web forums
- Coordinate events and attend relevant events
- Provide creative support to the Company in brand positioning for online growth and success
- Use digital analytics tools to provide digital data in the form of monthly reports to Management
- Other related tasks as they come up.
- Minimum B.Sc or HND
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) is a Must
- Ability to research topics, analyse data and prepare reports
- Experience in digital marketing, content creation
- Some experience designing graphics would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]