Comms and Reporting Coordinator Job Vacancy at FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Comms and Reporting Coordinator
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Type: Full time
- Has sensitivity to cultural diversity and understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in assigned areas.
- Ability to provide clear messages on complex issues
- Must be articulate, professional and able to adjust communication methods based on the audience
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent – Economics, Education, Environment, Health, Human Development, Information Science, International Development, Social Sciences or Related Field.
- Typically requires 5-8 years of writing, editing, and publications experience.
- Excellent writing, editing, communication and presentation skills as well as familiarity with fundamentals of external communication in a humanitarian context are essential
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift 5-50 lbs.
Technology to be Used:
- Personal Computer, Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), e-mail, telephone, printer, calculator, copier, cell phones, PDAs and other hand held devices.
- Less than 10%
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.