Graduate Jobs at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
Enabled Business Solutions Limited is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector. Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
- Update job requirements, benefits and job descriptions for all positions.
- Perform routine recruiting functions such as posting jobs, screening applicants and setting up interviews.
- Respond to all applicants at all stages of the Selection process.
- Compile and update employee records.
- Assist in coordinating HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR Lead.
- Collect and review time sheets and daily reports.
- Provide continuous support to all employees.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the HR Lead.
- Minimum of First Degree from a reputable university.
- 0-2 years of experience is required
- Demonstrated integrity, confidentiality and approachability.
- Must be teachable and ready to learn.
- A male candidate is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment
Job Title: Business Development Associate
- Prospect for new clients through various methods including: Cold calling, email marketing, and one on one personal networking.
- Build, develop and maintain strategic relationships with target clientele.
- Maintain existing customer relationships while selling additional solutions.
- Identify prospective clients and generate business from new accounts.
- Post proposal follow ups with prospective customers to ensure deal closure.
- Continuously develop new ideas to improve business services, sales and marketing strategies.
- Attend industry workshops and conferences.
- Good Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing company
- Self motivated, team player and able to work within a small team environment.
- Must be willing to learn and grow within this role.
- 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience preferred but not required.
Job Title: Front Desk Admin
The Front Desk Admin is saddled with the below responsibilities:
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Answer customer inquiries.
- Coordinate office activities including meeting scheduling, office supplies, etc
- Oversee routine maintenance and other repairs.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail correspondence.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Assist with company registrations and other admin tasks as assigned.
- B.A/B.Sc in any relevant discipline
- 0-2 years experience required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing company.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and work within a small team
- Ability to multitask.
- Must have prior experience with Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience in a professional environment preferrred.
- Male candidates are preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.