Graduate Opportunities at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketer/Social Media Officer
- Officer will assist in the planning, growth and development of the company business through proactive marketing of the company products and converting leads to clients while maintaining a good online presence of the company.
- Rigorously market all our services on all social media platform.
- Generate actionable leads in support of the company’s sales effort.
- Ensure that at least, 3 companies are signed on our training courses quarterly.
- Make follow up calls to companies in receipt of our proposal within one week of their receipt of our proposal.
- Manage appropriate social media channels for and on behalf of Risk Control.
- Maintain the online reputation of the organization across the social media space and coordinate all of Risk Control social media platforms (Blog, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Provide support for ongoing communication, product development, product promotion campaigns and other organisational initiates that social media can support. Grow the organizations fan base of the company.
- Promote social media awareness within the organization by educating staff on the importance of social media, as well as implementation of new technologies and campaigns.
- Be a graduate of Business Administration a reputable institution.
- Have 3-4years experience in digital marketing.
- Be proficient in the use of MS packages especially, CorelDraw.
- Have completed NYSC.
Job Title: Business Developer
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity of the company
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of the goals
- Develop standard and systematic marketing materials for key products.
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Drive the company’s achievement of revenue projection through productive marketing.
- Drive Company’s marketing efforts through social media by managing appropriate social media channels.
- Maintain the online reputation of the organization across the social media space
- Provide support for ongoing communication, product development, product development, product promotion campaigns and other organisational initiates that social media can support.
- Grow the organizations fan base of the company.
- Promote social media awareness within the organization.
- Regularly conduct SWOT analysis on the company and her competitors, use information gathered to develop the company’s unique selling points.
- Drive sales target and ensure that the budget is met.
- Applicant must be a graduate in any related field, must have completed NYSC, must have minimum of three years work experience as a business developer.
- Marketing and Brand development.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft suites.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Digital Marketing.
- Business Writing.
- Team playing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th February, 2019.