Invent Alliance Limited Vacancy for a Trade Desk Officer
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Trade Desk Officer
- The Trade Desk Officer will be primarily responsible for overseeing the company’s trade exchange operations and security management oversight; supporting trade processes, data management, client reporting, security services coordination and portfolio management functions.
- Manage client’s account.
- End to end trade execution.
- Work closely with the contact centre in order to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure that any necessary financial security is in place.
- Oversee the company’s security operations
- Serve as an interface between clients and the company.
- Provide first level support, control and track trade exchange transactions.
- Manage accounts and transactions efficiently in order to reduce operational risk.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Economics, Accounting or any finance related course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent investigating skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude.
- A high degree of accuracy is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants Must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis
Application Deadline 24th January, 2019.