Bancassurance Associates Needed at Dunn & Braxton
At Dunn & Braxton, we excitedly look forward to each day seeing it as another opportunity to solve the diverse and numerous challenges experienced daily by various firms. Our focus with every engagement is to deliver sustainable value. We do this better, because we are passionate about Business Growth, HR and Making the World a Better Place. We work with businesses of all sizes irrespective of their budgets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Associate
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Benin – Edo, Oka – Ondo, Onitsha – Anambra and Owerri – Imo
Reports to: District Manager
- Bancassurance is a relationship between a bank and an insurance company aimed at offering insurance products or insurance benefits to the bank’s customers.
- Our client will post successful candidates to various branches of their partner banks in the region below. You shall be expected to deal with interested customers-selling, making sure clients gets their certificate on time and following up on claims if any.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Solicits new business, cross-sells and up-sells identified Insurance products to the bank’s customer base
- Establishes, maintains and grows relationships with bank partner
- Establishes, maintains and grows relationships with prospective and existing clientele
- Performs customer service and business retention activities
- Handles activity reporting, planning and administration.
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch / client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends weekly meeting with Business Managers and District Manager for production updates.
- Perform other tasks as may be required by immediate superior
- First Degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC work experience
- Sales and or Customer experience will be an advantage
- Sit-at-home moms looking to start or relaunch their careers are encouraged to apply
- Good team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Grooming
- Willingness to learn
- Adaptability and flexibility
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org