Job Vacancies at Lightning Networks Limited
Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. The company has all necessary technical competence to build, upgrade and maintain Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary bussiness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource (HR) Executive
- Development of personnel policies.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets.
- Reviewing company policies, gathering withholding and other payroll information, explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Coordinates HR/Admin personnel.
- Maintains records, prepares reports and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationary and equipment.
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Formulates current and long-range programs, plans, policies.
- Manage recruiting and staffing logistics;
- Performance management and employee improvement programmes;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Employee relations, and employee engagement initiatives;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- B.Sc. or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second class or HND lower credit).
- Excellent interpersonal negotiations skills.
- Good Computer skills in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Good supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong drive and passion for business result.
- Applicant from a relevant field of study may apply
- Verbal Communication Skills.
- Teamwork, Supply Management.
- Interviewing Skills.
- Applicants with Science background is added advantage.
Job Title: Office Admin Personnel
Administer and perform administrative and clerical function such as:
- Word processing and typing
- Sorting and filling
- Photocopy, printing, scanning etc
- Record Keeping
- Appointment scheduling
- Print and Package materials
- Maintain clean record and database
- Attend to customers inquires on phone calls and in the office
- Sets up meeting room and equipment for use and record all meeting minutes.
- Receive and assist visitor in a professional manners.
- Create and maintains office filing system both electronic and manual
- Receive company correspondences and disbursement to the appropriate sources where there is need.
- Carry out other duties that will be reasonably assigned to you by the management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven experience as an office assistant or similar role
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- Organization, time management, prioritizing, enthusiastic attitude and team player
- Time management and organizational skill
- Confidentiality and trust worthy
- Proficient in the use of computer
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Minimum of OND or its equivalent in Management or related discipline.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- The sales manager is responsible for planning and managing the overall sales and marketing of the organisation’s products and services, maximizing revenue and profit objectives.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reporting, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required
- Survey, review and analyze competition, market trends, customer needs and comments in order to be proactive and adapt with business intelligence
- Develops new plans and programs and determine the effectiveness of current plans and programs
- Manage/direct all advertising, public relations and promotions
- Actively participates in sales presentations, property tours and customer meetings
- Manages performance issues that arise within the sales teams
- Effectively communicates with other departments
- Conducts a daily briefing with department on current key activities
- Anticipate and address customer issues and establish proactive processes to promote customer satisfaction
- Ability to create and manage search engine optimization
- Exhibits strong digital marketing skills by driving social site
- Work towards Increasing revenue
- Trains the team to use the appropriate sales pitches and supervises implementation
- Ensure all activities are channelled towards set goals
- Ensures the brand and/or Group’s loyalty program is promoted to customers
- Ensures the team applies the organisation’s coordination policy to encourage synergy within the marketplace
- Ensures high standards of service and the fulfilment of the brand’s quality promise
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Sales Management, Business Management, Economics, Finance or in any related field
- Minimum of 3 year sales management experience
- Must be target driven
- Relevant training or Certifications in a related field of sales and Marketing
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches
- Must have the ability to understand global markets that affect the business of mobile financial services
- Must have strong decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and manipulative abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Computer skills (word, excel, and PowerPoint), etc.
- Strong skills in digital marketing
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resumes to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.