Vacancies at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Quality Control Manager
- Responsible for the quality management of the hotel and the companies under the parent company, regularly tracking network reviews, guest complaints, feedback to the managers, timely propose corresponding rectification plans, and enhance the reputation of hotel services;
- Formulate and improve the training procedures, work practices and systems, service cases and other teaching materials for each position of the hotel;
- Establish and improve hotel quality management standards, and conduct quality management inspections on various stores on a regular basis;
- Conducting opening inspections for newly opened hotels, and follow up the rectification work;
- Implement the corresponding training, assessment, rectification meetings, measures, follow-up, feedback, all according to the quality management and financial audit management of the hotel
- Quality control and service quality control over the entire group.
Candidate Qualifications and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in preferably in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Humanities or a related field, from a reputable institution. M.Sc Degree in related area is a plus from a reputable university.
- Must have previous experience studying or working abroad. Experience working in a multicultural environment will be an added advantage.
- Have more than 5 years of proven work experience as either a Quality Manager, Guest Service Manager, Customer Service Manager or Quality Assurance Manager in an international four-star or five-star hotel management.
- Proficient in the standards, processes, and systems of hotel quality inspection;
- Must possess quality awareness, training ability, familiar with the hotel’s various operating procedures, financial audit knowledge, complaint handling capabilities.
- Strong communication skills, strong language skills, and written expression skills.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- After years of excellence in the telecoms industry, we are currently embarking on an exciting growth journey, and we are looking for a Business Development Manager who has gained ideally three years similar experience expanding clientele in the hotel sector.
- As the Business Development Manager, you will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to take full responsibility for the pro-active sales function for the business and create and apply an effective sales strategy. The role will work alongside a team of sales professionals in helping us drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- If you have a proactive hospitality sales background with strong communication skills and can use your passion for the industry and determination to succeed in this challenging yet rewarding position, please apply.
- Responsible for the formation and management of local business development team, helping develop sales staff into valuable sales people.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the hotels brand to ensure the achievement of expansion goals.
- Responsible for excavating new projects in the region and negotiating customer needs and finally facilitating relationship.
- Responsible for expanding the hotels information channels and expanding the market share of the international group’s hotels.
- Together with the Marketing Team, develop a robust sales strategy and optimize all channels as a means of supporting route development.
- Develop and execute growth strategy to drive net revenue growth and customer loyalty.
- Deliver against key performance indicators (KPIs) and communicate sales activity on a weekly basis to the commercial leadership team.
- Develop relationships and interact with multi-level stakeholders, to develop an in depth understanding of the Hospitality market to secure common business to business (B2B) activities.
- Generate and build strong relationships with target prospects and accounts, ensuring the pipeline is qualified to exceed targets.
- For this role you will have previous proven Business, Sales and/or Marketing experience at Manager level.
- The ideal candidate will have worked within Hospitality Sales development with a track record of success in managing this area.
- An active address book in the hospitality sector activity driven, with a strong focus on developing new customers.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s in Business administration, Marketing or any relevant field of study.
- An experience of exposure to the hospitality industry (hotel specifically) is particularly advantageous for this role.
- International experience, either professionally or academically.
- Excellent people skills and an established relationship management capacity at a senior level.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Activity-driven, with a strong focus on developing new customers
- Innovative thinking, commerciality and flexibility. Commercially astute, with the ability to maximize revenue streams
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to upsell services and products.
- Time management and planning skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 21st January, 2019.