Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited recruitment for a Digital Marketing Strategists
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning branding and communications agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Strategist
The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- Come up with innovative and compelling digital marketing concepts
- Develop and implement digital brand marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the brand team
- Develop and execute local digital marketing ideas in close collaboration with respective specialist
- Engagement, promotion and brand identity strategies
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Responsible for all aspects of the company’s brand initiatives across digital media platforms.
- Create, execute and control integrated digital marketing initiatives
- Develops and delivers a well-rounded digital marketing plan for key brand properties
- Develops and implements great stand-alone digital ideas that engage consumers with the product / brand on different digital platforms
- Constantly identifies, analyzes and aligns the latest digital marketing trends and emerging technologies
- Develops a cross social media marketing plan
- Aligns embedding into social campaigns and own channel activities with local team/Digital
- Media Manager
- Monitors effectiveness and results
- Reports to stakeholders on projects, planning and results
- Seeks out new opportunities and applies them to the strategy in alignment with the local team
- Benchmarks best practice examples in and outside the world of relevant advertising digital media activities
- Plans, executes and analyses all digital marketing activities on the local market
- Creates and/or adapts concepts
- Briefs digital agencies
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- Knowledge of graphic design is highly required
- The individual should be proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about digital media in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Applicants should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com and must include a list of social media handles they manage in the body of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 18th January, 2019.