Vacancies In A Leading Healthcare Company
A key player in the Nigerian Healthcare market with strong brand presence, seek to recruit dynamic individuals who can add value in the underlisted position below to strengthen its team:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Reporting to the Business Manager, the incumbent will be involved in the promotion of the company’s assisgned products to medical and allied professionals in teaching, general, private practice and pharmacies through various levels of marketing interviews/medicals meetings sufficient to achieve the agreed prescription and sales target
- Candidates must possess a B.Pharm or a degree in Pharmacology with at least 1 year (NYSC inclusive) medical field sales experience with a reputable company.
- Candidate must be result oriented, self motivated with good oral and written communication skills and must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills with proficiency with MS Word, Power-point and Excel
Attractive and negotiable
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- The incumbent will be expected to provide first class secretarial support.
- He/She must be a top flight Secretary with good oral and written communication and inter-personal relationship skills, able to interact with people at all levels
- Candidates should possess a Degree/HND in Secretarial Administration or a relevant field with at least 5 years experience in a similar position in a renowned organisation.
- Computer proficiency with hard working knowledge of MS Word, Power-point and Excel is a pre-requisite.
Attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2019.