Job Vacancies at COURE Technologies Incorporated
COURE Software and Systems Limited also known as COURE Technologies inc. is a business process automation firm. COURE provides turnkey platforms and solutions for businesses. We focus on the proper implementation of technology to improve Client’s business process and operations by automating repeatable functions and activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- As a Software Developer at COURE, your ultimate role is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Write clean, scalable and documented code
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug existing applications
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Proven experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and C#.
- Proven experience in using Asp.net, MVC, C#, .Net/.Net Core, Web API, Json, Rest and SQL Server.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming
- Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytic and good problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- As a business Development Manager at COURE, your responsibility is to oversee, manage and lead the business development unit which includes but not limited to the following roles; client and partner sales, marketing and client support. This leadership should ultimately lead to a boost in sales and maintenance of long-term business relationships by growth of revenue and profit with old and new clients.
- Arrange and attend sales meetings with clients and partners
- Co-ordinate and negotiate relationships with clients and partners
- Manage and direct sales and partner relations staff on client and partner acquisition and support.
- Develop sales strategies and plan focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research, product and market analysis to identify new markets and customer needs
- Build and oversee implementation of strategy for marketing and managing company’s brand
- Oversee and direct marketing team on campaigns to promote awareness of products and services
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for clients and partners
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to quickly analyze business products and create value proposition
- Organized in administration with Time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM tools
- Experience working towards exceeding targets.
- Minimum of a second-class upper honors or its equivalent
- B.Sc./B. A in Business Administration, Marketing, or Relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business Development especially as a manager.
- Proven Business Development Manager track record (sales executive or relevant role)
- Experienced with design and implementation of Business development and marketing strategies, focusing on customer growth, service provision and satisfaction of services rendered while encouraging referrals.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019