Reservations Sales Agent Vacancy at Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 690,000 rooms in 93 countries and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservations Sales Agent
Job ID: HOT05X4S
Employment Type: Full Time
- A Reservations Sales Agent will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel; and therefore, must offer an excellent service and influence the Guest decision to stay at the property.
- Answers all reservations telephone calls and e-mails in a friendly manner, using clear English communication.
- When processing e-mails or listening to callers, ensures a clear understanding of their inquiries and requests.
- Promptly provides accurate information regarding availability of accommodations and other requested information.
- Assists other departments such as Sales, Meetings and Conventions and Front Office with reservation related questions
- Processes all group contracts from the Sales Department. Obtains data from various sources,including but not limited to faxes, electronic messages and handwritten lists.
- Enters all group blocks into reservations computer system and verifies correctness of data entered against the data received.
- Follows up with Sales Department regarding all questions that stem from the groups.
- Monitors group blocks after they have been entered into the computer system.
- Assists the local Reservations Desk at HRW with questions, problems or concerns that arise concerning reservations made at the hotel
- Maintains suite reservation request process and inventory controls for all suites and other room accommodations, as needed, to maximize revenue and meet customer needs.
- Processes reservation requests from team members at other hotels in the Hilton family. Processes and monitors Passports issued to our team members for the Team Member Travel Program
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Assists office in any other administrative duties as needed
- Prepares reports as required.
- Attends training and meeting as required.
- Assists in front office when needed.
- Generates reports from the computer.
- Assists sales, meetings and conventions, catering, and other departments with reservations related questions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, possibly in hospitality/travel industry.
- Possibly two years with travel industry reservations system and hotel property management systems.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online