Job For Field Engineer, Livelihood Project at COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale
COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale, is a humanitarian, non-confessional and independent organization founded in 1965 in Milan, Italy. For more than 50 years we have been dedicated to breaking the cycle of poverty and to supporting populations affected by wars, socio-economic crises or natural disasters in their path to recovery and sustainable development, by making use of the professionalism of local and international operators, and through our partnerships with public and private bodies and civil society organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer, Livelihood Project
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other related tasks as required and assigned by the FSL Program Manager and Indirectly to the Program Coordinator.
Profile of the Candidate (Education, Training, Competences, Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree (B. S. from a four-year college or university with a degree in Civil Engineering
- 2-5 years related experience and some supervisory experience; or equivalent training and experience. (Continuous studying and training in the job is required.)
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and beneficiaries of the projects.
- Well developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience in community small scheme constructions, preferable
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th January, 2019.