Job For M&E Officer at Creative Associates International
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: M&E Officer
- The M&E Officer will be responsible for developing M&E systems, including data quality assurance procedures, and compiling, processing and analyzing activity performance data.
- The M&E Officer will ensure regular and consistent documentation and reporting deliverables are met in compliance with DFID rules and regulations.
Reporting & Supervision:
- This position reports to the State Team Leader.
- Conduct periodic research and/or case studies to measure impact of activities;
- Participate in the development of Annual Work Plan(s) and prepare and update the M&E activities plan to be performed according to project plans and expected deliverables and results;
- Maintain an up-to-date catalogue of all project M&E tools and forms in electronic and hard copy of data files;
- Conduct data entry and ensure the overall quality of the data collected for consistency and accuracy;
- Identify M&E training and STTA needs, ensure that these needs are met and provide training on M&E activities as needed;
- Ensure that partners submit reports within the agreed time schedule;
- Conduct secondary verification of all results data received from partners, including conducting verification visits, as appropriate;
- Advocate and promote scale-up of best practices and cost effectiveness with both staff and stakeholders; and Perform other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required;
- Previous experience working in DFID-funded programs preferred;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Fluency in English and Hausa is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in related field;
- At least two (2) years of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, with least four (4) years of general experience, preferably with an international NGO;
- Demonstrated experience in M&E report writing;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter CV electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org as one attachment, in the same mail.
Application Deadline 21st January, 2019.
- Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls.
- Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.