Latest Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Advisor III – Expat
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (8 weeks on/2 weeks off)
- Works to assure the safe and efficient turnaround of gas carriers and condensate tankers.
- This will include assisting with the management and oversight of all associated critical contractors including tug, and port services providers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, Level 3:
- Inspection of marine equipment onboard rig(s)
- Inspection of D&C support vessels and well intervention vessel
- Inspection of D&C geotechnical and geophysical vessels
- Rigless completion marine activities
- Well intervention vessel move activities.
- 20+ years of marine experience at a senior officer position – required
- Master Mariners license – required
- 10+ years’ experience in the company operations organization – preferred
- University degree or advanced degree required
- Have led a minimum of 20 (ten) Jack Up rig moves at platform operations
- Have extensive experience in performing rig inspection for marine related equipment.
- Have experience in performing inspections for drilling support vessels such as Anchor Handling Tug and Supply (AHTS), Straight Supply Vessel (SSV), Production Supply Vessel (PSV), Geo-Technical vessel, Geo-physical vessel, Well Intervention Vessel, etc.
- Experience in rig move operations for Tender Assisted Drilling Rig (TADR), Semi-Submersible, Drillship will be an advantage.
- Have experience in leading drilling marine spread offshore.
- Candidates without the above requirements will be considered, dependent on experience.
- Strong culture of ‘Nobody Gets Hurt’
- Expert knowledge of current large tanker applied mooring operations and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of applied Operations Integrity Systems, specifically OIMS 8-1.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2019.
Job Title: Transport Quality Controller
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Ensure proper inspection before acceptance from vendors of all vehicles (company-owned and leased)
- Inspect all vehicles (company owned and leased) after visiting a workshop for repair and document the report of such.
- Ensure that only suitable vehicles in good condition are deployed for service. Co-plan with the Head of Transport, the maintenance and scheduling to ensure availability of vehicles and vehicle accessories for effective operation.
- Ensure that all operators have the required license for the type of vehicle being operated.
- Evaluate and keep records/report of vehicle maintenance and servicing.
- Develop and maintain standardized vehicle specifications that meet all operational requirements.
- Carryout quarterly inspection/audit of operational vehicles in the fleet.
- Report any hazard, accident and damage or defect in order that remedial action may be undertaken.
- Actively participate in the transportation risk assessment process.
- Report to the scene of any motor vehicle incident and prepare preliminary incident report and notification in Synergy reporting tool.
- Participate in motor vehicle incident investigation and prepare detailed reports of incident investigation.
- Follow up all preventive/corrective actions of Road Transport Accident(s) to closure.
- Ensure monthly download of DIMS and compile the reports.
- Suggest ways of improving drivers’ professionalism and vehicle quality.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety and environment regulations and policies relating to Transport.
- Facilitate the monthly operational drivers’ safety forum.
- Facilitate weekly drivers’ education/awareness (for all logistics and security drivers).
- Carryout maintenance system audit of vehicle service providers.
- Participate in the pre-qualification assessment of vendors for driving monitors installation.
- Ensure that the HSE requirements contained in the Land Transport Management System are complied with.
- Manage the operation of inter-state movements in compliance with company’s HSE and statutory requirement.
- Liaise with HSE to promptly report, investigate and document all accident cases
- Ensure that drivers are well motivated and trained on defensive driving techniques to meet the Service challenges as a team.
- Check on a monthly and regularly basis, all leased/company-owned vehicles to ensure serviceability/conformity to company HSE standards.
- Keep details of all maintenance Services done on all client and leased vehicles.
- Carries out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him/her by the Hierarchy.
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering or any other related discipline in Engineering with automobile mechanic bias.
- At least five years experience is required.
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply