Latest Vacancies at Vixa Pharmaceutical Limited
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited – A fast-growing indigenous Pharmaceutical/Cosmetics Company in Lagos has an urgent opening for qualified candidates to fill the advertise position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Review the company’s accounting policies, from time to time, to ascertain their suitability to a dynamic business environment.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Execute other duties as may be required by immediate manager and other members of the management.
- B.Sc in Accounting.
- A seasoned chartered and well experienced accountant.
- Versatile in field of Accounting and well-grounded in requisite software such as SAGE 50 Software & ERP.
- MBA will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Below 45 years.
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Scheduling and Monitoring
- Communication Skills
- Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills
- Business acumen and interest.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV with scanned copies of handwritten Applications to: email@example.com With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Job Title: Audit Officer
- Reconciliation of stocks records using accepted accounting and statistical procedures.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual review of audit report plans.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Verifying assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Completes audit work-papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related Social Sciences.
- Preferably Good Knowledge of Accounting Software i.e SAGE.
- Professional Qualification in Audit will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Determination and confidence.
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software (SAGE) and databases.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be reached.