Access Bank Plc recruitment for Data Scientists
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Scientist (Special Purpose Vehicle)
- This recruitment seeks to identify potential data science talents who have been sourced from the just concluded data hack and Data science of Nigeria.
- The identified talents would be assigned to product within the Bank for data analysis.
- Engaged in some previous projects in school(past projects).
- Participation in at least one summit/competition organised by data science of Nigeria or any other relevant professional body.
- Scoring of Data Model on Kaggle.
- Willingness to learn & grow: Takes correction and immediately implements it during the interview.
- Professionalism:The candidate’s response to an ethical question.
- Background:Impact of the candidate’s background on his/her value system.
- Commitment to the Bank: Has Researched about the Bank and shows an interest to join.
- Demostrates fair idea of the usage of data analytics and engineering tools which include but not limited to Seaborn, Microsoft Azure, Jupyter Notebook et al.
- Demonstrates fair idea of data analytics principles and frameworks.
- Passion for Excellence: How driven is the candidate.
- This would enhance analytics capability to support business decisions for some of our products.
- This would ensure we leverage big data analytics for enhanced customer satisfaction.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply