Entry Level Jobs in Port Harcourt at Abbirex Financial Services Limited
Abbirex Financial Services Limited – We are a financial inclusion company that provides young entrepreneurs, market men and women, artisans and low income earners with the opportunity to build capital and gain easy access to affordable loans to realize their economic aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive/Relationship Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Increase customer base and patronage
- Develop and maintain trusted relationship with customers
- Mobilize savings/ contributions from customers
- Receive / analyze applications and authorize loans to customers
- Manage loan repayment process and related activities.
- Provide customers with necessary/ adequate information on their transactions with the company
- Gather market / customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- ND/NCE holder or equivalent in related disciplines (B.Sc/B.A/HND holders awaiting NYSC may apply).
- Port Harcourt resident, not more than 33 years old.
- 1-2 years in retail sales / commercial banking / microfinance/ marketing of financial products.
- Confident, articulate, Smart, friendly personality and team player.
- Strong persuasive ability / flair for direct sales.
- Familiar with result / target-driven business environment.
- Fluency in pidgin and one or more of the local (Nigerian) languages is an advantage.
Job Title: Secretary
- Manage the front desk and carry out office administrative duties
- Receive and attend to customers/ visitors
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls and mails
- Ensure good office ambience.
- Process documents and manage social media accounts.
- Provide back-up to field sales team.
- ND/ NCE holder or equivalent in related disciplines.
- Female, Port Harcourt resident, not more than 32 years old
- Smart, Sociable personality/ team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good telephone manners
- Fluency in pidgin and any of the Niger Delta languages is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (2 pages max.) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2019.