Sales Logistics Assistant Job at Robert Bosch Limited Nigeria
Bosch Africa – Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Logistics Assistant
Job Type: Fixed Term
- Support in documents preparation and import processes
- Manage Local Service Provider, track and trace shipments, as well as follow up. Also, maintain shipment reports and database of past shipments.
- Support in managing warehouse operations and activties, and also filling out milestone tracker of shipments to monitor warehouse performance.
- Serve as interface between Local Service Providers, customers and divisions within the organization
- Responsible for filing and classification of import documents.
- Maintain records and keep a tracker to assist in monitoring, measuring and controlling of various logistics KPIs.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Good University Degree in Logistics, Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related Engineering field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Logistics (importation, warehousing and distribution).
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent computer Skills; Office Package (espcially Ms. Excel). SAP modules and functionalities are a plus.
- Ability to work independently, without daily supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process oriented.
- Pro-active approach, with proven ability to be a problem solver.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online