HR Administrator Needed at Proten International
Proten International – Our client, an HR Consulting firm, is looking to hire suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR Administrator
- Candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office. The candidate must be able to work under pressure and think on their feet. The candidate must be also be able to manage several internal business without supervision.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the office
- Supervise the Admin department in performance of their duties.
- Assist with completion of necessary reports/presentations as requested by the Managing Director or HR Manager.
- Share the responsibility of the effective stock management of goods in the store with the HR Manager; keeping appropriate records of stocks at all times
- Ensure timely allocation of communication tools such as phones, airtime etc. to all staffs.
- Receive staff complaint on general office issues
- Build and maintain relationship with third party vendor(s)
- Coordinate effectively & efficiently Admin activities, including prompt payment of bill
Human Resources Duties:
- Dissemination of information to staff on company policies and developments within the workplace on a regular basis.
- Oversee activities of the administrative group.
- Assist in conducting human resource policy, program research as well as development projects.
- Ensure employee handbook/ policies updates and assists in the implementation and application of new and existing personnel policy.
- File and maintains a comprehensive employee personnel records system for all employees, including insurance/benefit forms, personnel action forms, pay history, performance evaluations, promotions, bonuses etc.
- Conduct employee onboarding process with relevant managers.
- Ensure that staff attendance records are accurately filled.
- Manage Correspondence such as emails and telephone calls.
- Schedule and coordinates meetings and conferences as well as ensures minutes are recorded.
- Manage staff leave database, staff training records and staff welfare.
- Manage administrative calendar and activities report calendar.
- Manage office items inventory and update.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in Human Resources or any related discipline
- 2-3 year(s) experience in HR/Admin or related roles preferably, in the same industry
- Great Interpersonal Relationship Skills, Effective Communication and Information Management Skills, Proficiency in Microsoft Office work Packages etc.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good accountability skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skill
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the subject “HR Administrator” to: firstname.lastname@example.org