Transport Supervisor Role at Giant Beverages Limited
Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Supervisor
- Supervise and evaluate all transportation systems
- Create, implement, and revise an weekly/monthly budget for transportation department expenditures.
- Prepare long-range budget planning for equipment replacement
- Provide long-range planning for transportation department.
- Participate in the development of time and cost estimates for major vehicle repairs.
- Oversee purchases of repair parts
- Establish standards of maintenance and preventative maintenance for vehicles.
- Maintain all necessary maintenance records
- Manage compliance of all safety regulations governing transportation.
- Inspect all vehicles on a regular basis to determine that high standards of cleanliness, safety, and security are maintained.
- Recruit, train, and supervise all truck drivers.
- Make fog calls and contact corresponding agencies, as appropriate.
- Maintain driver’s records, schedule DOT physicals, and renewal appointments.
- Check driver logs and mileage sheets, also maintain end of the year mileage reports.
- Maintain transportation records and prepares reports.
- Respond to and investigate accidents involving district vehicles.
- Respond to and investigate complaints regarding company vehicles
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Five years of successful experience in the transportation field
- Three years experience as a supervisor
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for the requirements listed above
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted will be contacted