Job Vacancies In A Reputable Medical Centre
Sigma Consulting – Our client, a Diagnostic Centre located in Lagos, that seeks to provide world class medical services is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting to: Head Pharmacy
- We are looking for a full-time Pharmacy Technician whose job description will include among others prepare and give out prescription medication.
- Candidates with full registration with PCN (Pharmacists Council of Nigeria) with a minimum of 3 years experience (preferably male)
- Service Skills: The candidate shall be talking to customers and healthcare professionals, answering questions and relaying information to pharmacists. You will need to be a good listener and speak to customers in a pleasant and cheerful way.
- Attention to Detail: Filling a prescription, making sure close attention is paid to prescription, so that customers stay safe.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to handle many responsibilities, balancing duties to pharmacists and customers.
Cross-Cutting Core Competencies:
- The candidates must be computer literate
- The candidate must be presentable with a high level of personal hygiene
- The candidate must be well spoken with a good command of the English Language
The Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th January, 2019.
Job Title: Sonographer
Job Type: Full-time
- Evaluate any contraindications, insufficient patient preparation, and the patient’s inability or unwillingness to tolerate the examination and associated procedures.
- Communicate with the patient in a manner appropriate to the patient’s ability to understand.
- Use proper patient positioning tools, devices, equipment adjustment, and ergonomically correct scanning techniques to ensure patient comfort and safety, and to prevent compromised data acquisition or musculoskeletal injury to the Sonologist.
- Conduct patient clinical assessment and perform the diagnostic medical sonography examination ordered by the supervising physician in accordance with professional and facility protocols.
- Apply independent, professional, ethical judgment, and critical thinking to safely perform diagnostic sonography procedures.
- Apply independent judgment during the sonography examination to ensure that appropriate anatomical, pathological, and clinical conditions are accurately captured in the examination images.
- As necessary, acquire additional ultrasound imaging to facilitate optimum diagnostic results for the interpreting physician.
- Identify and document any limitations to the sonography examination
- Review examination images, synthesize examination results, and prepare preliminary findings
- Except as authorized by written facility policies and procedures, refer specific diagnostic, treatment or prognosis questions to the appropriate physician or healthcare professional.
- We are looking for a full-time Sonographer whose job description will include among others taking images of patients’ internal organs.
- Prepare exam room and ultrasound equipment to conduct sonography
- examinations in accordance with infectious disease, sterilization, and patient safety protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Assume responsibility for the safety of the patient during the sonographic examination.
- Review patient medical history and supporting clinical information.
- Ensure that the sonography examination order is complete, contains relevant information, and meets the standard of “medical necessity.”
- MBBS with a minimum of 3-4 years experience with the diagnostic industry.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th February, 2019.