Vacancies at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
Ellae is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning branding and communications agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts / Admin Officer
- Planning, supervising and coordinating administrative functions
- General accounting task, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledge operations
- Preparing monthly and annual financial reports.
- Ensure all expenses are within signed project budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payment’s vouchers
- Preparing and resolving of invoice issues. Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects
- Corrects errors by posting and adjusting journal entries
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.A/B.Sc Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Class Upper) in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good employee relation
- Good time management skills
- Attention to details
- Great analytical skill
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Docs, Forms, Sheets, and Slides
- Preferably resides within Lagos Island/Ajah axis
Job Title: Senior Accounts Executive
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining day-to-day client projects, from concept through delivery including estimating and budget planning, scheduling, execution, tracking and reporting.
- You will work to understand the vision and objectives of client projects/brief and communicate this vision to the creative team.
- Depending on the scope of each project, the senior account executive will work with team members form strategy, creative and marketing to facilitate project adherence to client standards and campaign strategies.
- Ensure Client visits are pre-planned and well prepared prior to the visit. Visits to be followed with timely & professional visit reports.
- Attend to briefs and negotiate with the client’s brief quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Provide customers with regular status reports and updates on business activities and projects to gain customer trust and cement the company’s reputation of being a reliable contractor.
- Following up swiftly on service enquiries and sending out information promptly and accurately.
- Updating internal databases with client and contract details and conducting market research
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Research market trends and competition of clients
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients, maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts; address payment issues
- Respond to RFP’s, develop presentations for new businesses, quarterly and annual plans,
- and implementation of those plans.
- Develop and deliver the strategy for new business development, marketing and client
- acquisition, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity
- Attending industry events and conferences in order to generate business leads
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; starting from lead identification up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships across various teams (graphic design, digital marketing, strategy etc) in assigned accounts.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers’ business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives. (company size, needs and pricing plan)
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- RELATED: Jobs in an FM Radio Station in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or Advertising
- Familiarity with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot), GSuite (Docs, Slides and Sheets) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Required Experience: 4 – 6 year (s).
- The capacity to set and meet targets
- Good communication and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Excellent business sense and socially adept
- Good time management ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- An extremely positive attitude and good negotiating skills
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the subject as “Job Title”.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.