Vacancies at Gurion Nigeria Limited
Gurion Nigeria Limited is a reputable organization that is into Importing, Exporting, Industrialists, Business Reps and General Merchants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Finance
- We are looking for an experienced Director of Finance (Finance Director) to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning.
- You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
- The goal is to guide the company towards profitability and long-term success
- A Director of Finance is a reliable professional with broad knowledge to all accounting, financial and business principles. They are strategic thinkers and effective leaders who can make the most profitable decisions.
- Proven experience as Director of Finance or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- B.Sc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; M.Sc/MA will be an added advantage
- CPA or other relevant qualification will be an added advantage
Application Deadline 4th February, 2019.
Job Title: Physician
- We are looking for a responsible Physician in Gurion Nigeria Limited to provide high quality medical care by examining our staff to avoid diseases, you will also undertake tasks aiming for prevention and promotion of healthy habits.
- You must be very knowledgeable in regards to diseases, epidemiology and other medical conditions so you can interpret symptoms and diagnose the staff conditions.
- Conduct routine check-ups on staff to assess their health condition and discover possible issues
- Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
- Conduct examinations to ill staff and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
- Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the staff medical history
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
- Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team in the organization clinic
- Keep records of patients’ diseases, operations or other significant information
- Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
- Proven experience as a physician
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient’s confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Doctor of Medicine degree (MD) and valid license to practice the profession
- Qualified and interested candidates must be based in Lagos
Application Deadline 25th February, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org