Job For ECP Commissioning Engineer at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: ECP Commissioning Engineer
- To co-ordinate with other project entities/existing facilities.
- To supervise the reporting of commissioning execution to ensure that all technical, contractual and cost information is properly recorded, collected and available for inspection/reference as required by law regulations and company policies.
- To supervise the schedule of commissioning in order to reach the planned end date
- Commissioning preparation phase:
- Responsible for the review and the approval of the various commissioning preparation tasks to be performed by the Contractor : work repartition , priorities, resources, schedule, coordination of the preparation team.
- Review and approve the commissioning management procedures (hand over, interfaces, punch list, internal organisation…).
- Review and approve the commissioning dossiers prepared by the Contractor (including database populating and operational test procedures writing).
- Coordinate activities of the Company commissioning supervision team (system engineers, discipline supervisors, planning / punch list controller).
- Identify and address all interface issues with other project packages with respect to commissioning.
- Prepare overall commissioning plan.
- Commissioning Execution Phase:
- Responsible for the overall safety of commissioning activities.
- Responsible for witnessing and monitoring the precommissioning activities performed by the Contractor.
- Countersign all precommissioning dossiers at Ready For Commissioning (RFC) status.
- Control all commissioning activities performed by the Contractor.
- Check progress against planning and recommend any necessary corrective actions, close follow up on punch list.
- Ensure correct reporting of commissioning activities in time frame.
- Report immediately any unexpected events which may affect the commissioning of the plant or the start up
- Review and approve the commissioning dossiers after completion of commissioning activities and sign the Ready For Start Up and hand over certificates
- Any other related activities that may be assigned by the hierarchy.
- To promote HSE behaviour within the commissioning activities and verifies that HSE procedures are implemented by commissioning team.
- To develop a strategy in order to minimize offshore commissioning and minimize lost time due to interfaces.
- To define, mobilize and manage an organization which will cover the preparation and the execution of commissioning
- To manage the preparation of precommissioning/commissioning procedures and reporting tools (including technical database when applicable, planning, punch list control).
- To manage the execution of commissioning to achieve maximum productivity, minimize cost and achieve smooth hand over.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply