Personal Assistant to the MD Job at a Multinational Paint Manufacturing Company – Aldelia Group
Aldelia Group – Our client, a multinational paint manufacturing company based in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the Managing Director.
You responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage and maintain the Managing Director’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the Managing Director to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for the Managing Director.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Managing Director Officer by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 6 years’ demonstrable experience in an administrative/executive assistant/PA role in a highly pressurised environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts (essential).
- Experience of diary management and booking of travel and accommodation (essential).
- Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential).
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with top management.
- You must be proficient in Keyboard and IT applications, expert level in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
- You must have excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the Managing Director’s office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team is equally essential.
- In addition, you must be attentive to detail and deadlines, able to prioritise and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters is required.
- You must be confident and able to work on own initiative with limited supervision
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org