Job Vacancies at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- To render assistance to the Head, Legal & Company Secretary in ensuring the highest level of corporate governance within the Group, providing quality legal solutions and minimizing business liabilities, exposure and interruption arising from non-compliance with regulations.
- Assisting in pre and post-meeting activities for the Board and the Group.
- Maintenance of a checklist of regulatory filings.
- Maintenance of statutory and other related records including register of members, directors, share register for each Company within the Group.
- Conduct of legal research and constant monitoring of legal and regulatory changes.
- Dealing with correspondence, collation of information and preparation of reports.
- Liaising with external counsel and follow-up on pending litigations.
- Assisting in contract lifecycle management – preparation, drafting, vetting and negotiation of agreement.
- Monitoring and filing of completed contracts and other corporate documents.
- Preparation of board resolutions and extract of minutes, schedule of meetings etc.
- Contribution to the development and improvement of the Legal Services Unit and Company Secretariat.
- Carrying out of other duties, properly assigned, as may be occasioned by the exigencies of the job.
- Status: Permanent
- Academic: LL.B and B.L Degrees as well as membership ICSAN and must have completed the compulsory NYSC programme.
- Candidates: Candidates should have strong proficiency in French language & English Language.
- Work Experience (number of years and kind required): Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a busy environment, preferably a law firm.
- Good grasp of relevant laws and hands-on interpretation and application of company secretarial issues.
- Excellent communication, research presentation and analysis skills.
- Proven ability to determine priorities, cope with high volumes of work, plan & organize workloads, set targets, meet deadlines and achieve high standard results.
Job Title: Business Analyst
- The Business Strategy Analyst will support the organization’s Corporate Strategy development efforts by analyzing growth drivers and challenges across the Organization’s diverse portfolio of businesses.
- The position with work collaboratively with the Strategy and Planning leadership and other key stakeholders to support, help implement, and track key strategic projects that have significant impact on the growth of the company.
- The staff will be working with the Strategy and planning team of the company to develop analysis that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth of the organization.
- Involved in designing key performance indicators and measuring department’s/subsidiaries performance, analyze customer behavior and trends, departmental and organizational performance data mining and analyzing the competition.
- Wrangle data from multiple sources including sales, operations, customer databases, macro-economy, competition to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel and PowerPoint
- Analyze financial statements and financial related data to determine investment priorities of top management and advise management on the effectiveness on various management’s initiatives and investments.
- Undertake special studies and research on possible new venture intents of management, determine profitability, ROI, ROE, and other indices to show the viability or otherwise of proposed management actions, evaluate potential acquisitions, partnerships, investments, and other strategic growth opportunities.
- Assist in performing competitive and market analysis by region/geographic area/industry connecting strategic projects with implications and possible outcomes for the Business Units
- Assist in preparing monthly/quarterly business environment / macroeconomic / industry report to General Managers to enable managers take positions that will give the company strategic advantage in the marketplace.
- Assist in organizing quarterly and annual business strategy and performance reviews for various subsidiaries of the company.
Skill Set and Profile
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
- Candidate must be strong in quantitative analysis, must be able to think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Average knowledge of performance management systems such as the Balanced Scorecard
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint and Word processor skills. Must be proficient in designing presentations and presenting data in pictorial form/charts.
- High Level of intellectual curiosity combined with a results-driven mindset with high EQ
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence others and build credible relationships.
- Ability to exercise a degree of flexibility within a fast moving environment.
- Communication and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.