Pipeline Engineer Vacancy at Subsea 7
Subsea 7 is a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the offshore energy industry. We provide cost-effective technical solutions to enable the delivery of complex projects in all water depths and challenging environments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pipeline Engineer
Vacancy Ref: 60705
Reporting to: Installation Engineer Senior – Pipeline Group
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Business Area: Surf and Conventional
Organisation Structure: Pipeline Group
Description of Role
- The installation project engineering – Pipeline Group role incorporates the full installation process from the procedure preparation and/or installation analyses up to the following of offshore operation.
- She/he is responsible for delivering fit for purpose rigid pipeline installation engineering on projects or tenders with specific focus on safe and cost effective installation operations.
- She/he is reporting to the installation engineer Senior/Lead – Pipeline Group.
Specific Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Performs detailed feasibility studies and installation procedure and/or installation analyses, under the supervision of a Senior/lead engineer, considering all associated risk and ensure that all safety rules are considered for various operations such as pipe laying, riser installation, pipeline structure in line installation.
- Determines and optimises operations installation times for S-lay.
- Ensure the quality of its analyses, and the respect of the planning
- Interfaces with associated subsea related disciplines and understands the interfaces within a project environment.
- Provides engineering support during operations with occasional periods offshore or on yard,
- Ensures all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed
- Participates actively to the PG department know-how consolidation,
- Proposes innovative solutions allowing cost & risks reduction
- Operate within the Code of Conduct
- Support standards and procedures for the Engineering and Operations Functions
Key Relationships/ Stakeholders:
- Project/ Tender Team
- Project Engineering Managers
- PG Installation Engineer Senior
- PG Hub Lead
- PG Package Lead
- Graduate from Civil Engineering , Mechanical Engineering or Marine Technology University
- IT Mandatory skills Microsoft office (Excel , word , powerpoint)
- Experience with one or more following software or similar will be required:
- Macro VBA
- 2 to 5 years of Experience is required, in Oil & Gas industry will be appreciated.
- Experience in Pipeline design, installation calculations and or Methods will be appreciated.
- Offshore experience, especially in pipelay vessel will be appreciated.
- Candidate highly motivated, appreciating team work and challenging project , with the wish to built is carrier withinb Subsea 7.
- Ability to manage and lead engineer onto project and tenders.
- Experience on project and tender will be apprieated.
- This position is linked to job capsule S424 – Engineer Level 2 – band G, S425 – Engineer Level 1 – band F, function of its experience.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online