Safety Operations Officer Job at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Safety Operations Officer
Req ID: Req-1467
- Provide supports to field HSE team or any other entity during critical activities such as Full Field Shutdown, SIMOPS, drilling, etc.
- Ensure that incidents/accidents are properly analysed, root causes properly identified and recommendations properly defined
- Assist in follow up and/or tracking of incidents recommendations/actions in Synergi
- Follow up with Sites and Entities on the implementation of procedures, Rex, SFN and Alerts recommendations
- Conduct, Lead or participate in Safety Operations’ and Contractors’ HSE MS audits. Ensure that the results of the audits are clearly documented and audits recommendations are follow up to closure
- Participate in high level Service Risk Assessments and follow up/audit the implementation of mitigated measures specified
- Contribute to the development and deployment of Safety Operations’ training and awareness materials across the district
- Contribute to the preparation of Safety Operations Annual Budget
- Ensure proper reporting of Safety Operations activities as specified by the management
- Participation in the CFT HSE evaluation of DWD Contracts
- Liaise with HSE Reporting engineers and team member to share relevant information on reporting Focal point for DWD HSE
- Planning and updating of primavera as part of integrated DWD planning. Identify procedural gaps to develop and improve procedural controls
- Carry out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him by the Hierarchy.
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Engineering
- 5 – 10 years E&P industry experience, of which 5 years should be in operations (Production, Drilling, Techlog, Field HSE or Projects)
- Ability to work in a transversal team, cross-functional and analytical acuity
- Good team player and sometimes could assume team leadership in audit, incident investigation or risk assessment
- Knowledge of primavera
- Good technical writing skills– reports and procedures.
- Dynamism and multitasking
- Excellent computer skills-Proficient in Database Management under Excel, Access etc, Sound knowledge of presentation tools (PowerPoint etc.), Knowledge of other office tools and software Good knowledge on the use of Synergi tool.
- Safety Operations, Risk Assessment, Incident Investigation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online