Technical Manager Vacancy at Weatherford Nigeria
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, River
Job Family: Operations management
- To assist in day to day operations of the Well Services in Nigeria
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate day to day field and shop operations
- Work with the WS manager to ensure all field job requirements are met
- Training field personnel when required
- Coordinate repair & maintenance schedules to ensure ‘on-time’ delivery to clients
- Involve in inventory and assets
- Involve in shipping/logistics
- Coordinate manufacturing and shipping of the same, both regionally and internationally
- Coordinate invoicing, delivery tickets and all other paper work associated with invoicing the client(s)
- Mentor applications engineer, field personnel and help the client in job procedures, technical clarifications, BHA drawings and when required quoting commercial proposals.
- Coordinate with the BU managers across the region to ensure delivery and expectations are met on time.
- Minimum of 20 years experience in WS business
- Minimum of 20 years experience in oil & gas industry.
- Capable of speaking, reading and writing English.
Any Special Requirements
- Polite, hardworking, meticulous in figures and details, helpful and cooperation in areas of work, willing to take additional duties when assigned and well accepted among fellow colleagues.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and quaified candidates should:
Click here to apply online